*St. Petersburg Veterinary Center Location
Assist St. Petersburg Veterinary Center team.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Licensure or Certification:
- Valid Florida driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- One to two years of part-time or full-time general veterinary work experience preferred.
- Volunteer service in a shelter or similar facility preferred.
- Clean and disinfect medical facilities.
- Complete routine tasks such as weighing, taking temperatures and giving prescribed medications.
- Perform medicated baths.
- Complete daily treatment feeds and monitor diets.
- Restrain animals during exams and diagnostics.
- Make surgical packs and run autoclave cycles.
- Monitor animals during surgery.
- Monitor animals post-operative recovery.
- Assist spay/neuter surgery team.
- Provide friendly, responsive and personalized customer service.
- Keep accurate and updated records and enter data as required into appropriate software.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Participate in required meetings and trainings.
- Professionally represent SPCA Tampa Bay at all times.
- Assist other SPVC team employees as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.