Lead Client Care Specialist
*St. Petersburg Veterinary Center Location
Supervise the Client Care Specialist (CCS) Team in the provision of friendly and responsive customer service. Design and implement protocols and practices that directly improve the flow of scheduling of appointments and provision of timely service. Deal directly with all customer related issues and concerns. Work with the Hospital Manager in planning and executing regular performance evaluations and any necessary discipline or redirection of CCS staff. Be the subject matter expert concerning services, practices and the appropriate level of communication with clients.
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
Licensure or Certification:
- Valid Florida driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Volunteer experience in a shelter or other similar animal care facility.
- One to two years veterinary work experience.
- One to two years experience in an office environment or reception position
- Provide friendly, responsive and personalized customer service in a busy environment.
- Recruit and conduct initial interviews for open staff positions
- Become AVIMark software “SUPER USER”
- Ability to troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Act as back-up administrator for the Hospital Manager
- Ensure accurate description and pricing of all services and products
- Be familiar with and coordinate AVIMark technical support calls and updates
- Act as back-up approver for all assistance programs including the Caldwell Trust
- Become proficient in accessing and approving third party billing applications
- Manage Scratch Pay payments
- Manage Payment Banc payments
- Communicate applications and payments to accounting department
- Manage monthly billing for all grant funds
- Pinellas County TNVR Grant
- Pinellas County Spay/Neuter Grant
- Pinellas County Wellness Grant
- Canine Care Tampa Bay
- Manage billing for Rescue organizations
- Model and supervise CCS staff in the execution of assigned duties, including:
- Use of POS system for sales.
- Rotation through the Largo Wellness Clinic as required, to provide CCS duties.
- Keeping accurate and updated records and enter data as required into practice management software.
- Assisting other medical team employees as needed.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Participating in required meetings and trainings.
- Handling telephone and email traffic to coordinate appointments, and client communications to other staff members.
- Check-in and check-out customers using clinic software.
- Draft and maintain the CCS schedule, assuring that all appropriate staffing levels are maintained.
- Design and implement an opening and closing checklist for CCS staff.
- Design and implement Training Manual for CCS staff, complete with appropriate Standard Operating Procedures and Protocols.
- Liaison between doctors and CCS staff to appropriately address concerns of service provision.
- Professionally represent SPCA Tampa Bay at all times.
- All other duties as assigned.