Client Care Specialist
*St. Petersburg Veterinary Center Location
Provide friendly and responsive customer services for check-in and check-out, as well as schedule appointments for our customers. Be knowledgeable about services, practices and the appropriate level of communication with clients.
- High school diplomas or equivalent
Licensure or Certification:
- Valid Florida driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Volunteer experience in a shelter or other similar animal care facility.
- One to two years veterinary work experience.
- Provide friendly, responsive and personalized customer service in a busy environment.
- Handle telephone and email traffic to coordinate appointments, and client communications to other staff members.
- Check-in and check-out customers using clinic software.
- Use POS system for sales.
- Rotate through the Largo Wellness Clinic as required, to provide CCS duties.
- Keep accurate and updated records and enter data as required into practice management software.
- Assist other medical team employees as needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Participate in required meetings and trainings.
- Professionally represent SPCA Tampa Bay at all times.
- All other duties as assigned.